About Me

My photo
We have been married 46 years, have 7 children and 18 grands. The purpose of this blog is to share photos with the family.

Thursday, September 4, 2008



Pops took on the role of Patrick Henry at a community celebration of the constitution with a cast of 10 men. The theatre reading was 2 pages memorized and included the famous line, "Give me liberty or give me death". He got to do it again at an early morning flag raising on July the 4th. The sprinklers came on in the middle of my speech. But I was so caught up in the speech, I didn't realize a sprinkler was shooting against my leg until about 10 people ran out and stood on the pop up sprinklers so we could continue. I rewound about a quarter of the speech and finished. Even though there was an attempt to cool down the partriotic ferver of the moment, the minutemen (and women) stood fast (on the sprinklers).

No comments: